Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Snippets - A Catholic Carnival

It’s Sunday Snippets time again, when some of us Catholic bloggers gather at RAnn’s place [here] to swap posts and whatnot.  It’s been a bit of a rough week here at Principium et Finis, but I do have a few things to share.  First, however, as to the question of what I’m doing for Lent: on the sacrificial side, giving up certain treats; I’m also committing myself to taking fuller advantage of the Liturgy of the Hours.  Now on to what I’ve published in the past week:

Monday – “Why Be Moral?”  The question isn’t can atheists be moral; the question is, why 
should they? [link]

Also, Beethoven’s Quartet in A Minor for Strings –  A Song of Thanks for Healing [link]

Wednesday – “What is the Liturgy of the Hours?” – The second in a series. [link]

Thursday – “Requiescat In Pace”.  Ravel’s String Quartet for a student and friend who passed away last week. [link]

Friday – “Abortion Myth # 6” [link]    - Will the back-alley and coat hanger come back?

And “Maple Syrup Time! Yeah!”  [link]   -  Self-explanatory, I think.


Plurimas gratias ago – until next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment