Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Hey - a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share their best posts with each other!  Thanks for inviting me to join the group.  I’m a Catholic husband and father, and I’ve been teaching in Catholic schools for the past twenty-seven years. I’ve only been blogging for a little over a month.  I’ve been writing for a long time, but mostly not for publication.  I’ve decided it’s time for some publicating, if I may put it that way.      The biggest change in my life is . . . I’ve started a blog.  It’s been more of a change than I anticipated, in a good way.  Bigger changes are coming: our first-born is applying to college (has already been accepted at a few).  Yikes.   
These are my blog post over the last week (excluding a of couple videos & whatnot that tickled my fancy) :   
-Pope Jonah?   
-Relativists and communists   


No comments:

Post a Comment